Make a positive impact on your community by joining Sherwood Forest Friends! Friends memberships are an invitation to explore and engage with the world around you. By giving to Sherwood Forest Friends, the community benefits from the pooling of resources and donors enjoy a tax deduction. Together we can entice artists and performers to delight us with their skills and teachers to share their wisdom. Together we can accept property donations and conserve natural areas that provide habitat for the plants and animals that share these woods.
Memberships are available at several different levels described below. Memberships are renewed annually on Earth Day in April. Want to do more? You have options:
- Give gift memberships.
- Honor someone special or make a gift in memory of.
- Shop through AmazonSmiles
- Share your unique talents with Sherwood Forest Friends as a volunteer.
- Offer gifts of stock
- Make a bequests through your estate plan
- Designate Sherwood Forest Friends as the beneficiary of a portion of your IRA
- Make a Memorial gift to honor loved ones
- Offer a tribute gift to recognize friends and family
- Donate a vacant lot
You can support the Friends and its programs by heading to Amazon Smile. It’s easy! Set your browser to “smile.amazon.com” and navigate to “Get Started.” Search for “Sherwood Forest Friends” and begin shopping. There is no additional cost to you, it works with Prime accounts, and 0.5% of your purchases, or $5 for every $1,000 spent, will be donated to SFF. Just be sure to start your shopping at AmazonSmile!
We accept PayPal or download, fill out and mail a membership form and check to:
SFF, P.O. Box 212, Cedar Mountain, NC 28718